We are approaching your association on behalf of the Centre for Public Policy in Prague, offering summer school programs in 2014. We would appreciate if you could forward the information about our summer schools to students who might be interested in them. All the necessary information about our summer schools follows:
We are launching PRAGUE SUMMER SCHOOLS 2014 and would be grateful, if you could forward the information bellow to those who might be interested.
The Prague Summer Schools are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in the unique academic and cultural environment.
The Prague’s Center for Public Policy is pleased to announce the forthcoming PRAGUE SUMMER SCHOOLS on the following topics:
- EUROPEAN SUMMER INSTITUTE ON THE FUTURE OF EUROPE: LOBBYING IN BRUSSELS
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON CRIME, LAW AND PSYCHOLOGY
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON EUROPEAN POLITICS: INTERESTS VERSUS CULTURE?
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON CHINA: A WORLD SUPERPOWER — MYTH OR REALITY?
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON NEW DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION: BREAKING THE CHAINS OF POVERTY
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON EDUCATION: THE FUTURE OF SCHOOL
- SUMMER SCHOOL ON GLOBALIZATION: THE END OF CONSUMPTION AS WE KNOW IT
WHEN? 5-12 JULY 2014
WHERE? Summer Schools will take place in PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
We invite you to visit our website WWW.PRAGUESUMMERSCHOOLS.ORG to discover the details about the upcoming programs. The website will direct you to the individual page of each summer program containing information on academics, logistics, photos, alumni feedback, guidelines to application process, and online application.
We also encourage students to submit their applications to Prague Summer Schools 2014 by Early Bird Application Deadline of JANUARY 31, 2014. The Final Deadline is FEBRUARY 15, 2014.